Version 4.1.2 | March 10, 2022
- Fixes how we process on GPU in Flame Linux latest versions
Version 4.1.1 | February 16, 2022
- Adds support for new OpenFX Draw Suite
Version 4.1.0a | November 2, 2021
- Installer needed for Mac OS 12 (Monterey)
- Updates REVisionActivate 21.12.6 (Windows)
Version 4.1.0 | March 31, 2021
- Adds Native Apple M1 Mac Support
Version 4.0.1 | February 9, 2021
- Fixed an issue with tiling and mipmap true generating an error image (a constant color image)
Version 4.0.b | January 29, 2021
- Possible Issue with Effections Plus license on Linux
Version 4.0 | December 15, 2020
- Version initial Release;
- Edge rendering improvement (how we clip) with RE:Map Inverse UV
- New plug-in RE:Map Transform to help you sanitize a UV based workflow. Also includes UV to MV transposition (conversion to a displacement map).
- Adaptive Sharpening now available in RE:Map UV, superior to existing one in RE:Lens.
- Adds supports for Flame.
- RE:Map Inverse UV improved workflow for Nuke, Fusion, Natron and Hitfilm (now like in AE)
- RE:Map Inverse UV has additional controls for helping set Output Size and as well Scale Ratio X and Y to deal with texture not same aspect ratio as UV maps.
- RE:Map Displace: Default Amount set to 1.0 so that UV Remap and To MV make sense for a new user. Forward warping has better clipping algorithm to handle edges of object UV map.
- RE:Map Displace: change Process Mode options names to match rest of RE:Map plugin so it’s clear. And set default amount to 1.0 (it’s either 0 or 1.0)
- Apple Big Sur support (Rosetta 2 only for now)
Version 3.3.1 | July 6, 2020
- Trial version could crash on Windows (regular license ok)
Version 3.3.0 | June 10, 2020
- Corner Pin: Memory issue when using interact overlays
- Corner Pin: Input size change now trapped in Nuke
- Added Nuke support for choice parameter animation, including backward compatibility for old Nuke projects. Old Nuke projects: If there are keyframes in choice parameters, Users should set manually the interpolation to Constant selecting the keyframes and pressing ‘K’ (Bug in Nuke they do linear interpolation by default, bug reported).
- Fixed HitFilm license check, when HitFilm reports background rendering during export. We only accept GUI license.
Version 3.2.1 | October 7, 2019
- Mac OSX - Catalina Ready
- Linux: Plugins did not load in Fusion
- Intel Embedded Graphics support fix
- On some computers initialization could return embedded graphics card instead of discrete card
- Linux: On some more recent linux flavors users could get a wrap memcpy error message
- Now complete set shows up in Resolve Fusion Page
Version 3.2 | August 15, 2019
- Fixed overlay issue in Resolve 16
- Version needed for Vegas v17 and over
Version 3.1 | December 3, 2018
- Implements new RE:Vision Effects licensing scheme.
Version 3.0.8 | October 23, 2018
- Fixes a GPU acceleration crashing bug on Windows OS when there are multiple nVidia GPUs.
Version 3.0.7 | February 9, 2018
- Fixes a bug where the plug-ins crashes Fusion Studio on Linux.
Version 3.0.6 | July 28, 2017
- Fixes a bug in Nuke with some image formats that the plug-ins did not recognize the alpha channel appropriately.
- Fixes a bug some users were seeing on Macintosh that prevented licenses to be properly installed.
- Adds support for Silhouette
Version 3.0.5 | May 22, 2017
- Fixes a crash in Scratch when GPU is used and the GPU processing fails (usually due to running out of GPU memory resources)
- Adds direct Scratch GPU memory support for faster processing in Scratch 8.6.947 and later
Version 3.0.4 | April 20, 2017
- Adds proper handling of RGB 3 channel images in Nuke
- Adds support for Scratch v8.6.944 and up
Version 3.0.3 | December 20, 2016
- Fixed a bug where turning on GPU resulted in green frames on Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) on some Mac models (mainly laptops).
Version 3.0.2 | October 26, 2016
- Added an update checker for future version updating. The update check runs on the local machine, and must be manually run.
Version 3.0.1 | June 17, 2016
- Fixes a problem where RE:Map UV and RE:Map Corner Pin could cause Fusion 7 and 8 to hang when trying to reload a comp.
- Fixes a problem where GPU memory was leaked when GPU acceleration is used and when scrubbing a timeline, or otherwise interrupting a frame being computed
- Fixes a problem where plugin could over-write the source corrupting the host cache (e.g. Natron)
Version 3.0.0 | March 3, 2016
- Adds GPU support
Version 2.2.2 | December 3, 2015
- Natron - fixed overlay handle size to remain constant when viewer size/resolution is changed
Version 2.2.1 | September 28, 2015
- Adds support for Natron
- RE:Map UV does not crash upon use.
- RE:Map Planar does not crash upon use.
- RE:Map UV defaults to Mip Map on
Version 2.20b | March 17, 2014
- Macintosh Only: Fixes a bug on Macintosh 10.9 where the installer does not see the MAC addresses for a node-locked install
Version 2.2 | September 13, 2013
- Fixes a bug where some of Nuke's shortcuts did not properly work if a plug-in's controls were twirled open
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map Corner Pin did not properly use the four corners in the proper order
- Fixes a bug where point positions caused incorrect results when the working resolution was not 100%
- Fixes a bug where point positions were not properly displayed when the working resolution was not 100%
- Fixes a crashing bug in RE:Map Inverse UV on Macintosh
- Fixes a bug where RE:Map UV's crop box did not properly work when the working resolution was other than 100%
- RE:Map Corner Pin: there is still an issue where you need to press Reset to properly initalized the plug-in (or you will get a black frame)
Version 2.1 | January 4, 2013
- Fixed a bug where RE:MAP UV Inverse would crash
- Fixed a bug with Fill option where RE:Map UV Inverse would crash
- Fixed a pre-mult problem with RE:Map UV and RE:Map UV Inverse
Version 2.0 | January 6, 2012
- Initial Release