RE:Vision Effects, Inc. announces ReelSmartTM TwixtorTM, version 1.2
RE:Vision Effects announces ReelSmartTM TwixtorTM version 1.2, an update to the revolutionary software that allows video and effects professionals to speed up, slow down and change the frame rate of image sequences. Twixtor synthesizes unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence, producing visually stunning results. Twixtor incorporates the next generation of RE:Vision’s proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel.
ReelSmart Twixtor is an After Effects compatible plugin that works in Adobe After Effects, Apple’s Final Cut Pro, Pinnacle’s Commotion and Discreet’s Combustion and other programs that support these plug-ins.
Version 1.2 has the following changes:
* Version 1.2 fixes a bug in Twixtor’s timing algorithm that occasionally caused undue stuttering.
* Version 1.2 has much more accurate tracking.
* Version 1.2 fixes a bug that caused Combustion to crash.
* Version 1.2 fixes a problem that caused Commotion to report incorrect “Out of Memory” errors.
* Version 1.2 fixes a problem that caused Final Cut Pro to report incorrect “Verify Filter Parameters” errors.
Furthermore, Twixtor’s tutorials have been expanded to include projects for After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Commotion and Combustion. Project tutorials are located in the Tech Support section for Twixtor on the RE:Vision Effects website.
ReelSmart Twixtor is available for both Macintosh and Windows and is priced at just $329.99. Demo software and purchasing details are available on the RE:Vision Effects website, http://www.revisionfx.com