RE:Vision Effects releases major upgrades for Fusion 5.1 users.
RE:Vision Effects announces the immediate availability of ReelSmart Motion Blur (RSMB) 3.3, RE:Flex 3.2 and Twixtor 4.6 for Eyeon Fusion software. The new versions require Fusion 5.1. This is a free upgrade to current users of RE:Flex 3.x, RSMB 3.x and Twixtor 4.x.
ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion. Twixtor intelligently slows down, speeds up and frame rate converts image sequences! RE:Flex creates visually stunning morphs and warps with an easy-to-use interface.
Fusion trackers can now be “linked to” or “drive” shapes (center and individual vertices) used in RE:Vision tools pushing the native integration within Fusion even deeper. RE:Vision tools use Eyeon polyline and vertex connection conventions, so there is no new workflow to learn. Simply select a spline vertex (or many) and use eyeon’s Publish points to connect the vertices to trackers, polyline paths, etc.
* RE:Flex: fixed a bug where the shape copy operation did not copy the tangent information properly, and the “Copy Src to Dst” (or vice-versa) did not copy the whole animation of a spline from Src to Dst (or vice-versa).
* Twixtor: fixed a bug that caused Fusion to hang if Twixtor’s Speed slider was published, and added a “Forward, No Smart Blend” option for better interpolation when using Twixtor’s foreground matte separation feature.
New tutorials have been developed with long time Fusion user Sander de Regt (a.k.a ShadowMaker) that demonstrate the integration of Fusion trackers and stabilization with RE:Vision tools, using complex real world scenarios. There is also a new example that recreates missing frames in a sequence using RE:Flex and its auto-align feature. The new tutorials are available in the support subsections for Twixtor and RE:Flex on our website.
* ReelSmart Motion Blur for Fusion $189.95
* Twixtor for Fusion $695.00
* RE:Flex for Fusion $695.00
Cheaper render-only licensing is available, as well as volume discounts. See website for details.
* RSMB and Twixtor continue to work in Digital Fusion 4 and Fusion 5.0.1 and 5.0.2, but requires Fusion 5.1 for the tracking and point-publishing support.
* RE:Flex works in Fusion 5.0.1 and over, but the point-publishing support requires Fusion 5.1.
The products are available individually or within our specially priced Effections bundle for Fusion 5 that includes the following acclaimed products: ReelSmart Motion Blur,Twixtor, RE:Flex, FieldsKit, SmoothKit, Shade/Shape, RE:Fill, and RE:Map. See website for details of each product in the bundle. Effections for Fusion is priced at $1395.95. The plugins of Effections would normally cost $2,099.70 if purchased individually. The plugins must be licensed to the same Fusion serial number when purchased as part of the Effections bundle.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com or visit us in person at NAB, booth SL3827A.
ReelSmart, Twixtor, RE:Flex, FieldsKit, SmoothKit, RE:Fill and RE:Map are trademarks of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.