RE:Vision Effects announces major updates for Macintosh versions of their plugins, including Intel support for Final Cut Pro 5.1 and speedups for After Effects 7.0.
RE:Vision Effects announces upgrades for it’s Macintosh After Effects-compatible plugins. Notably, all of their plugins that work within Final Cut Pro (that is, all of their products except RE:Flex) now run in FCP 5.1 on Intel Macs. The latest updates also run significantly faster within After Effects 7.0 on G5 CPU Macintoshes running Tiger (OS 10.4).
Upgrades are free if the main version number of a product is the same as the main version number of the license purchased.
RE:Vision Effects updated plugins are:
* ReelSmart Motion Blur Pro automatically tracks every pixel in a sequence and blurs based on calculated motion.
* Twixtor Pro intelligently slows down, speeds up and frame rate converts image sequences!
* RE:Flex creates visually stunning morphs and warps with an easy-to-use interface (runs in After Effects and combustion)
* FieldsKit is a 3 plugin set that provides smarter deinterlacing and more workflow options for interlacing and pulldown.
* SmoothKit provides the ultimate toolset to smooth your imagery by combining user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods.
* Shade/Shape turns 2D elements into 3D rendered artwork!
* RE:Fill mends holes in images by intelligently filling user-specified regions.
* RE:Map provides professional quality mapping and distortion tools.
* Video Gogh turns pictures and videos into painted works of art!
Pricing and availability, demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com
ReelSmart, Twixtor, RE:Flex, FieldsKit, SmoothKit, RE:Fill, RE:Map and Video Gogh are trademarks of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. All other trademarks are owned by their respective owners.