RE:Vision Effects releases RE:Map 1.1!
RE:Vision Effects announces the release of RE:Map 1.1, an update to the ultimate kit of mapping and distortion tools introduced earlier this year.
New to RE:Map 1.1:
* Floating point image support within After Effects 7.0.
* An additional plugin, RE:Map Inverse UV, has been added. This new plugin takes a UV Map and a color image that matches the UV Map, and inversely projects the color image to a rectangular image. In this way users can paint or edit an image on a rendered 3D object directly and use the resultant inversely-projected texture for an entire animation using RE:Map UV or the 3D system.
RE:Map continues to provide the following 4 other plugins:
* RE:Map UV takes a UV Map, probably rendered from a 3D system, and renders an image using this mapping. Easily clean up texture maps and remap in post without having to go back to your 3D system for re-rendering. In addition, this plugin allows you you to come up with cool 2D and 3D animated texture map templates and reuse them over again with different image sequences.
* RE:Map Distort takes a color image and automatically distorts the image based on the features for a caricature-like effect.
* RE:Map Displace warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map. This plugin has more control and options than other displacement map filters, including robust anti-aliasing and advanced displacement vector controls.
* RE:Map Planar maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner-pinning and inverse-corner-pinning).
RE:Map is an After Effects-compatible plugin set, and is available for Autodesk combustion, eyeon software’s Fusion, Adobe After Effects and Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Motion, generationQ (via Synapse) and other applications that support After Effects-compatible plugins. RE:Map Distort and RE:Map Planar work in all the listed applications. RE:Map Displace, RE:Map UV and RE:Map Inverse UV are recommended for use only within applications that support 16 bits-per-channel or floating point projects, such as the Pro version of After Effects, combustion and Fusion.
The upgrade is free for those who purchased version 1.0.
Availability and pricing:
* The RE:Map plugin set is priced at $149.95 . Render-only licenses: $29.95.
* Not all features are available from within all host applications, see the RE:Vision Effects website for details.
* RE:Map is also incorporated into Effections, and Effections Plus, our bundled collections.
* Volume discounts available. Contact email@example.com.
Demo material, examples and software are available at http://www.revisionfx.com .
RE:Map is a trademark of RE:Vision Effects, Inc. Other trademarks are owned by their respective owners. Features, pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.